- Program Services and Trainings
Job Search Assistance
Improve your search skills and explore career options
Career counseling and coaching
Counseling is provided for assessing job skills, interests, values, personality types, and developing and implementing career goals.
Resume / Job Application Development
Computer lab available for preparing and updating resumes or submitting online job applications
Employment Education and Training Workshops
Learn various skills to empower yourself for an effective job
American Corporate Partners (ACP), founded in 2008, is a national nonprofit organization offering career counseling, mentoring and networking
ACP is proud to offer career mentorships to active duty military Spouses. Spouse Protégés will receive personalized guidance related to topics such as career exploration, résumé review, interview preparation, networking, career coaching, entrepreneurship, and overall professional development.
- Employment Readiness Program (ERP)
The Employment Readiness Program (ERP) offers resources to help with your career plan and job search. Whether you’re a military spouse or Family member who just moved to a new installation, Retiree, or DoD civilian looking for new opportunities, or active duty Military, active Reserve, National Guard member, or Wounded Warrior, we’re here to help.
Our services include:
- Up-to-date information on local, national, and international employment opportunities, job market trends and education, and volunteer resources
- Classes and seminars on self-assessment and career exploration, resume writing, interviewing techniques, dressing for success, networking, and entrepreneurship.
- Résumé critiques
- Career counseling and individual career assessments
- Job fairs and other hiring events
- Teen/youth employment information
- Computers with internet access, résumé-writing software, and typing tutorials
- Virtual Career Library access
Contact your Employment Readiness Program manager (ERPM) for more information.
|Army Community Service
Facility Closed - Telephonic/Email assistance
|Reporting Domestic Violence or Child Abuse
+1 (254)287-2273 or 254-287-CARE
|Victims of Domestic Violence
Community Information/Plans and Operations
Employment & Volunteer Services
Exceptional Family Member Program
Family Advocacy Program
Financial Readiness Program
Mobilization & Deployment Readiness
Survivor Outreach Services
Soldier & Family Assistance Center (SFAC)
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
The Employment Readiness Program assists job seekers and career changers with overcoming significant challenges associated with finding employment, especially during relocation.