- Program Services and Trainings
Job Search Assistance
Improve your search skills and explore career options
Career counseling and coaching
Counseling is provided for assessing job skills, interests, values, personality types, and developing and implementing career goals.
Centralized Job Bank
- Various job recruitment announcements
- Up to date job information is available in our office. Visit weekly to find out what's new
- Assist with private sector, local, state, federal, and contract positions.
Resume / Job Application Development
Computer lab available for preparing and updating resumes or submitting online job applications
Employment Education and Training Workshops
Learn various skills to empower yourself for an effective job search below:This form is not currently available.
American Corporate Partners (ACP), founded in 2008, is a national nonprofit organization offering career counseling, mentoring and networking
ACP is proud to offer career mentorships to active duty military Spouses. Spouse Protégés will receive personalized guidance related to topics such as career exploration, résumé review, interview preparation, networking, career coaching, entrepreneurship, and overall professional development.
- Employment Readiness Program (ERP)
The Employment Readiness Program (ERP) offers resources to help with your career plan and job search. Whether you’re a military spouse or Family member who just moved to a new installation, Retiree, or DoD civilian looking for new opportunities, or active duty Military, active Reserve, National Guard member, or Wounded Warrior, we’re here to help.
Our services include:
- Up-to-date information on local, national, and international employment opportunities, job market trends and education, and volunteer resources
- Classes and seminars on self-assessment and career exploration, resume writing, interviewing techniques, dressing for success, networking, and entrepreneurship.
- Résumé critiques
- Career counseling and individual career assessments
- Job fairs and other hiring events
- Teen/youth employment information
- Computers with internet access, résumé-writing software, and typing tutorials
- Virtual Career Library access
Contact your Employment Readiness Program manager (ERPM) for more information. Contact information for installation ERPMs can be found at Army OneSource.
The Employment Readiness Program assists job seekers and career changers with overcoming significant challenges associated with finding employment, especially during relocation.
Submit your information to an employment specialist for review. You will be contacted in order to submit your resume. We will schedule you for a Network (In Processing) Workshop and if needed a Resume Workshop.
Submit your information below and include:
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Status (Active, Reserve, National Guard or Family Member)
- Sponsor's Rank
- Sponsor's Complete Unit Address (Division, Brigade, Battalion, Company)
(i.e. 1st Calvalry Division, 3rd BCT, 15th SPT BN, A Company, OR 69th ADA, 4/5 ADA, F Btry).
Submit Your Information
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|