- League bowling programs are available for adults, teens and younger children.
- Visit our Pro Shop to find the right equipment for your best game.
- Electronic bingo
- Full service Strike Zone snack bar is open daily for lunch and dinner
- Bowling Prices
Shoe rental: $3 per pair
- $1.50 per game per person all day
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- $2.50 per game per person
- $3.25 per game per person after 5 p.m.
- $2.50 per game per person all day
Saturday and Sunday
- $3.25 per game per person all day
- Normal Hours: $3.25 per game per person
Fridays & Saturdays Extreme Bowling
- 8:00 p.m. to Midnight: $3.25 per game per person
- 8:00 p.m. to Midnight; $20 per hour/ up to six people (shoes not included)
- Phantom Package $145
2 Lanes for 2 Hours including 14 shoe rentals, Pizza and soda.
- Warrior Package $75
1 Lanes for 2 Hours including 6 shoe rentals, Pizza and soda.
- Room Rental
4-hours accommodating up to 50 guests for $175 with a $75 deposit.
- Add: 2 lanes for 2-hours, 12 bowlers with shoes for $85.
- Add: Outside catered food fee, $50.
2-hours accomodating 2 tables for $40.
- Add: Phantom Package - 2 Lanes for 2 Hours including 14 shoe rentals, Pizza and soda for $145.
- Add: Warrior Package - 1 Lanes for 2 Hours including 6 shoe rentals, Pizza and soda for $75.
- League Bowling
The Fort Hood Youth Bowling Program is sanctioned by the Youth American Bowling Alliance (YABA) from end of August until early June. Young people ages 3-21 who have a military identification card may participate.
- Youth League - Saturday mornings at 10:30 a.m. League registration fee is $12. League cost is $7.25 per week and include shoes and 3 games of bowling.
- Pee Wee League - Saturday mornings at 10:30 a.m. A nominal fee applies and includes 2 games of bowling with bumpers and shoe rental.
Our 48-lane facility is more than a bowling center! We have recreation for everyone and all ages. Serious bowlers will appreciate our well-maintained lanes and modern equipment.
Fridays and Saturday nights are all about fun. When X-treme Bowling lights up the lanes and pumps up the dance music, it’s nearly impossible to sit still.