Army Community Service
- Information & Referral (I&R) provides Fort Hood commanders, Soldiers and families with information regarding military and civilian community resources.
- Financial Readiness provides information on money matters and financial services.
- Relocation Readiness Program is a comprehensive support system, to assist you with your move.
- Army Family Team Building (AFTB) empowers you to maximize your personal and professional potential.
- Army Volunteer Corps is designed to help you find local volunteering opportunities with organizations that benefit the Army community.
- Family Advocacy Program helps Soldiers and their families prepare for the unique challenges of military lifestyles.
- Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention Program (SHARP) is the Armed Forces’ integrated, proactive effort to end the crimes of sexual harassment and sexual assault within our ranks.
- Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) provides comprehensive support to family members with special needs.
- Employment Readiness offers resources to help with your career planing and job search.
- New Parent Support Group promotes healthy families through a variety of services including home visits, support groups, and parenting classes.
- Victim Advocacy Program is a specialized function within FAP providing comprehensive assistance and liaison to and for victims of spouse abuse and sexual assault.
- Survivor Outreach Services (SOS) facilitate support groups where Families and individuals can share feelings, burdens, thoughts, resources and information in a safe and understand setting.
- Fort Hood Mobilization, Deployment and Support Stability Operations helps support community readiness during deployments and emergencies.
- Army Family Action Plan provides the Army community a "voice" in shaping their standards of living and identifying issues related to the current environment.
- Oveta Culp Hobby Soldier and Family Readiness Center provides first rate facility support that serves and cares for; Service Members, Families, Retirees and Civilians.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
Army Community Service is an empowered team that provides comprehensive, coordinated, and responsive advocacy and prevention, information and referral, outreach, financial, employment, Soldier and Family readiness, exceptional Family Member and relocation assistance services that support the readiness and well-being of Soldiers and their Families, Civilian Employees, and Retirees.