The Courses of Clear Creek
- Golf Course
27-hole championship golf course
Three 9-hole courses: Armadillo Hills, Deer Run and Panther Claw
Normal rotation of play
Monday through Wednesday and during required maintenance, play may vary when one of the 9-hole courses are closed.
- Start Armadillo Hills, turn to Deer Run
- Start Deer Run, turn to Panther Claw
- Start Panther Claw, turn to Armadillo Hills
Free 4-hole kids' course
Rattlesnake Ridge, designed especially for young golfers.
- Tee Time Reservations
Making Tee Time Reservations — On-site or by phone
- Active duty military, 5 days in advance
- Retired military/DoD employees and commercial sponsors, 4 days in advance
- All others, 3 days in advance
- All customers, 3 days in advance with on-line reservations
Tee times govern the order of play
A minimum of 2 players are required to make and maintain a tee time any day of the week. Up to 5 players are allowed in 1 group, 7 days a week. A player may make up to 4 consecutive, reserved tee times. Groups desiring more than 4 consecutive tee times shall make reservations with the Golf Shop Tournament Coordinator. Players who reserve a tee time and arrive with an insufficient number of players or miss their tee time, forfeit their tee time and, in turn, are placed on the current stand-by list of “walk-on" players.
All players are requested to arrive 15 minutes prior to their tee time to help maintain a smooth process of starting on time.
Players without a reservation are welcome by checking in with the Pro Shop for rotation into course play.
- Practice and Lessons
- 35-person driving range, short game area and practice green
- Regular hours apply except Tuesday at 10 a.m. due to grass maintenance
- Individual clinics with a golf professional
- Specialized clinics designed for junior golfers, first-time golfers and other special requests.
- Equipment and Rentals
Clubs and Bag Rental
- To help speed up play, all players must have a set or half-set of clubs with bag.
- Full and half-sets of clubs are available for rent.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Drivers must properly demonstrate ability to drive the car.
- 2 riders per golf car at any time.
- Children are not permitted to drive golf cars.
- Cars are rented by the person. However, we offer a non-golfer car fee that discounts the cost of a full car fee for spectators and caddies who wish to ride along during a round.
- Signed “Car Rental Agreement.” The car rental agreement holds the player financially responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle as a result of negligence or misuse.
- In an effort to decrease wear and tear on cars and the course playing surface, single riders in rented cars, with the same tee time, will be paired up in one car.
- If you do not wish to be paired with another single rider, you may pay the additional cost of a full 2-rider car.
- A handicap car is available for rent on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The handicap car has the same restrictions as with regular cars, except that it may be driven up to the fringe of the greens and on the tee boxes in areas where cars are allowed off the path.
- The price of a handicap car is the same as a single-rider car.
- The 90-degree rule should be followed when possible.
- Price List
- Active Duty E1 – E9 $15
- Active Duty Officers/DOD/Retirees $17
- Civilian (Non-Military) $19
- Junior $10
Weekend / Holidays
- Active Duty E1 – E9 $19
- Active Duty Officers/DOD/Retirees $22
- Civilian (Non-Military) $30
- Junior $13
- Weekdays $12
- Weekends $15
Golf Cart (Per Person)
- 18 Holes $14
- 9 Holes $10
- 18 Hole POV Rider Fee $7
- 9 Hole POV Rider Fee $5
- P.O.V. Trail Fee $15
- Back-9 and Non-Golfer Rider $4
- Pull Cart $3.50
Annual Cart Fees
- Storage Fee $500
- Single Owner Trail Fee $400
- Dual Owner $600
Golf Clubs House Sets
- 1/2 Set $5
- Full Set $10
- Tour Set $25
Range Ball *Located at the Driving Range: machine takes tokens sold at the Pro Shop.
- Small $4
- Large $7
Single Lessons (per person, approximately 45 minutes)
- Chuck McPhilomy $35
- Chris Osborne, PGA $45
USGA GHIN $25
Expires at the end of February each year.
Clear Creek Annual Pass - Open to the Public
All Annual Passes include unlimited Daily Green Fees. Annual Passes include complimentary Handicap service. Civilian (Non-Military) Member will have the opportunity to obtain a gate pass for the length of your membership. Reduced Tournament Entry Fees for CCGC Sponsored Events. All annual passes expire at the end of February. Annual passes purchased in the middle of the year will be pro-rated. All passes are per-person; a valid I.D. is required when purchasing and using them.
- Active Duty E1 – E5 $680
- Active E-6 and Up / DoD / Retirees $760
- Civilian (Non-Military) $900
- Dollar-A-Day $365
Dollar-A-Day membership only includes items listed below.
Daily Green Fees starting at 4:00PM year round.
Unlimited Range usage year round.
No more than 4 tokens given at a time.
Additional family members may be added to the membership for $350 per person.
- Rules and Procedures
United State Golf Association rules apply
Local rules are printed on score cards and individual tournament rule sheets.
Pace of play
In the interest of all, players should play without delay. If a ball may be lost to a water hazard or out of bounds, use a provisional ball. If a ball is not immediately found, signal the players behind to pass and wait until they are out of range before resuming play. When a hole has been completed, immediately leave the putting green. If a match fails to keep its place on the course and loses more than one clear hole on the players in front, players should invite the match following to pass.
Starters and marshals
Starters, marshals and golf shop staff enforce all rules and speed of play when a violation is observed.
Care of the course
- Before you leave a bunker, carefully rake, fill and smooth over all holes, ball marks and footprints.
- When taking practice swings, players should avoid causing damage to the course, particularly the tees, by removing divots. Ensure that any divot hole, as well as any damage to the putting surface made by a ball, is carefully repaired. To repair a green, use a tee or divot tool to raise the ball mark, then loosen the soil and grass and carefully press the grass down with putter or foot.
- Powered cars will be kept at least 30 yards from the greens.
- Walking players will keep golf bags and pull carts off the greens, no closer than the outer fringe area.
- When putting, ensure that no damage is done to the putting surface by leaning on the putter.
- Caddies should not stand too close to the hole when handling the flag stick or removing a ball from the hole.
- The flag stick should be properly replaced in the hole before leaving the putting surface.
Courtesy on the course
- Prior to playing a stroke or making a practice swing, ensure that no one will be hit by a club, ball, etc.
- The player who has the honor should be allowed to play before his opponent or fellow-competitor tees.
- No one should move, talk, stand close or directly behind the ball or the hole when a player is addressing the ball or making a stroke.
- No player should play until the golfers in front are out of range.
- Spectators and caddies are welcome at the golf course, with proper respect to golfing etiquette. Runners, joggers, bikers, hunters, fisherman, etc., are not allowed on the golf course.
- Pets are not permitted on the golf course or in the clubhouse. Exceptions are animals used for the physically challenged, i.e., seeing eye dogs.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||Dawn - Dusk|
|Tuesday||Dawn - Dusk|
|Wednesday||Dawn - Dusk|
|Thursday||Dawn - Dusk|
|Friday||Dawn - Dusk|
|Saturday||Dawn - Dusk|
|Sunday||Dawn - Dusk|
|Thanksgiving, Christmas and Severe Weather Days||Closed|
Nestled among the hills of Central Texas, we offer the amenities that you'd expect to find at private country club. You can enjoy great golf in beautiful surroundings at affordable prices. Stop by the snack bar for breakfast, lunch, snacks or a refreshing drink .