Army Family Team Building
- Military Life...What Does It Mean?
- Exploring Personality Traits
- Successful Team Dynamics
- Overcoming Stress
- Winning at Time Management
- Examining your Leadership Style
- Effective Communication for Leaders
- Supporting Others through Coaching and Mentoring
- And more...
- If you do not have an account, click on Register at the top right hand screen, and follow prompts to register. If you have an account, log in.
- Hover your curser over FAMILY PROGRAMS AND SERVICES on the left side of the screen and click on the ONLINE TRAINING link.
- Scroll down and click on the VISIT THE ARMY ONESOURCE ONLINE LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM link located on the left side of the screen under the list of trainings. This will bring you to the Online Learning Center page. (You may need to use Chrome to access online training)
- Select a course and begin your training. Once you have completed your training, you will be able to print your training certificate.
- AFTB (Level I) Military Knowledge (K) Modules train basic information about the Army: You’ll learn about Army life and how to manage daily challenges by discovering how to decipher Army acronyms, use community resources, attain better financial readiness, and understand the goal and impact of the Army mission on daily life.
- AFTB (Level II) Personal Growth and Resiliency (G) Modules train personal growth skills: Learn how to improve your personal relationships, communication and stress-management skills. Discover how teams form and grow, how to solve problems, and how to resolve personal conflict. You’ll also learn about Army traditions, customs, courtesies and protocol.
- AFTB (Level III) Leadership Development (L) Modules train leadership skills: Thrive in the Army and civilian life by expanding leadership skills. You'll learn effective communication techniques and how to mentor others into leadership positions. You’ll understand the different leadership styles, how to run an effective meeting, manage group conflict, and how to be an effective coach.
|Army Community Service
Facility Closed - Telephonic/Email assistance
|Reporting Domestic Violence or Child Abuse
+1 (254)287-2273 or 254-287-CARE
|Victims of Domestic Violence
Community Information/Plans and Operations
Employment & Volunteer Services
Exceptional Family Member Program
Family Advocacy Program
Financial Readiness Program
Mobilization & Deployment Readiness
Survivor Outreach Services
Soldier & Family Assistance Center (SFAC)
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
Professional Development Courses at your fingertips.
24/7 Free Online Access
Learn specific skills that help advance personal or professional development
Log onto www.myarmyonesource.com
Army Family Team Building (AFTB) empowers you, through self-development and leadership skills, basic Army knowledge and specialized training, to maximize your personal and professional potential.
AFTB improves personal and family preparedness. It enhances overall Army readiness and the ability for America’s Army to adapt to a changing world.
For more information, contact your Army Community Service Family Program office or Army OneSource.