Mountain Biking at BLORA
- Check in at the BLORA Reservation Office (main gate at park entrance)
- Free for authorized Family and MWR patrons.
- $3 for the general public.
- Riders under the age of 18 years old require adult supervision.
- Sign the required Hold Harmless Agreement.
- Pick up the Mountain Bike Trail Map.
- Bring your own bike and helmet or rent one.
- All equipment rentals prior to 8 a.m. must be scheduled 24 hours in advance.
- Bikes are $10 for 2 hours or $20 for all day.
- Helmets are $1.
- First come, first served.
- Return all rental equipment and/or clear the range at the BLORA Reservation Office or call when finished riding the trails.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||Dawn - Dusk|
|Tuesday||Dawn - Dusk|
|Wednesday||Dawn - Dusk|
|Thursday||Dawn - Dusk|
|Friday||Dawn - Dusk|
|Saturday||Dawn - Dusk|
|Sunday||Dawn - Dusk|
Belton Lake Outdoor Recreation Area trails are designed for any level of rider, ranging from novice to experienced.