Group Fitness Classes
- Price and Purchase Options
Yoga and Spin
- $3 Walk-ins
- $45 for 16 visit pass
Payment accepted on-site: cash, credit or debit.
62nd Street and Support Avenue, behind Abrams Physical Fitness Center
- Well-Beats Virtual Group Fitness Systems Kiosk
Check in at the front desk for assistance with classes and availability.
- This system is personalized, convenient and accessible.
- First Come, First Serve;
REV (performance cycling), Fusion (Yoga & Pilates), TKO (kickbox conditioning), Stomp (all around step), Vibe (cardio & coordination), Kinetics (metabolic conditioning), Definitions (straight sculpt), Transitions (active aging 45+), Bar Strong (strength building), Kettle Power (intense strength & stamina), eXpress (fast, efficient fitness), Pregnancy Express (pre/post pregnancy), Silver & Fit (chair-based and standing exercises), MOVE ME! (Youth game-like activities) and Fit for Duty (DOD fitness training, created by the U.S. Pentagon).
- Class Descriptions
- Spinning provides a fun and challenging cardiovascular workout at all fitness levels full of hills, sprints and endurance intervals with energizing music and motivational instruction. Spinning will enhance your speed, strength and stamina, improve your overall physical health and increase your caloric burn.
- Yoga increases flexibility, while building strength and stamina through various poses and postures. Yoga also helps improve posture, rejuvenate energy level, relieve stress and reduce fatigue and/or chronic pain.
Classes are open to DoD ID card holders and their guests, ages 16 years and older.
October 2019 Schedule
No Classes Monday 14 October, Columbus Day
** All Scheduling Subject to Change
In accordance with AR 215-1, all patrons are required to provide proof of eligibility (DOD ID Card), when accessing physical fitness centers, with the exception of military personnel in uniform during PT hours between 6 to 9 a.m., when accessing physical fitness centers.
In accordance with AR 670-1, all Military will be required to conform to the wear of jewelry policy (i.e. earrings), when accessing physical fitness centers.