- Three progressive jackpots Wednesday thru Sunday
- Cash prizes with over $3000 paid out daily
- $10,000, $3,000 and percentage of the first day's play jackpots
- Special games offered throughout the year
- Progressive game numbers go up weekly
- Computer handsets available
- Easy to read monitors display the last ball called
- Room Rental
Limited occupancy for COVID-19, please contact us for details.
The Full Room can be combined with the Rose and Executive Rooms to accommodate up to 475 people. It's one of the largest meeting spaces on Fort Hood. It's equipped with an impressive stage and 4 TV/display monitors placed throughout the room.
The Rose Room is also spacious and able to accommodate up to 375 people. The space has 2 TV/display monitors.
This space is for small-to-medium sized gatherings up to 100 people. The room has 2 TV/display monitors.
The following general rules apply to all Bingo play:
- All sales are final. The customer will verify cards and change before leaving the cash register. The facility is not responsible for discrepancies after customer leaves the cash register.
- The customer will count prize money upon receipt. Award of all prizes is final and the facility is not responsible for prize money after receipt has been signed.
- Authorized users must produce a Government issued photo identification card, for active duty military personnel, Selected Reserve, DOD civilian employees (both APF and NAF), and other eligible personnel that will only be used for identification purposes to participate in the bingo program. Authorized users include Active Duty, and their family members, retirees, and their family members, and DOD civilians and their family members and their eligible bona fide guests. No one below the age of six (6) years is permitted in the bingo area unless participating in Special Children’s Bingo Events (Halloween, Christmas, etc.).
- All authorized users must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to play bingo.
- Bona Fide guests are defined as individuals whose presence within the premises of the facility is in response to a specific invitation of an authorized patron for a specific occasion, and for whom the authorized patron personally assumes responsibility for their guest actions; including payment for services and products received. The bona fide guest must be accompanied by the sponsoring patron for the duration of the bingo session or as long as the bona fide guest is within the bingo facility. All bona fide guests must produce a valid picture ID, and be completely signed in by their Sponsors. Authorized Sponsors must meet the requirements of Rule #3 above. No bona fide guest is permitted to enter the bingo playing area prior to being signed in by their authorized sponsor. Authorized users may sign-in up to five guests. Guest fees are based on the jackpot number, as follows:
- 52 Numbers or Less $5.00
- 53-54 Numbers $10.00
- 55 Numbers or More $15.00
- The Director, FMWR and Chief, Business Operations and their immediate family members are prohibited from playing bingo in any garrison bingo facility.
- Direct-line supervisors, employees, and bingo volunteers assigned to and/or are working the bingo activity and their immediate family members are prohibited from playing, and may not sponsor a Bona Fide Guest. Employees, who are not assigned to or are working directly in the bingo activity, but who are otherwise employed by the Fort Hood FMWR program, may play bingo.
- All bingo customers must purchase at least one package in order to sit in the facility while games are in motion with the exception of children under the age of eighteen (18) during special event bingo, or a caregiver who assists a person with a disability requiring mobility accommodations, i.e., wheelchair, scooter, cane, or walker. During high jackpots, please allow seats to be open for customers who wish to play bingo.
- Customers who wish to purchase a Hot Ball must purchase a hot ball for each person. The first ball out of the blower will be the Hot Ball number for that session. When a player bingos on a game associated with the Hot Ball number, if the last number called is the Hot Ball number and if that player has purchased the Hot Ball, then that player not only wins the bingo prize, they also win the Hot Ball prize. The Hot Ball is not played with early birds.
- Bingo play will begin only after the operational condition of the blower, flash board, etc.; have been inspected by at least two members who have volunteered. This equipment will be inspected again before the games resume after half time or intermission. The inspection will include verification of the bingo balls in the bingo flashboard switch, and the dumping of the balls into the bingo blower.
- Once a bingo ball has been removed from the view of the camera, it must be called by the caller. Balls that are verbally called wrong will be corrected before being placed in the switchboard. Once the ball is placed in the switchboard, it is recorded by the “Bingo Machine” computer and is the official record.
- The customer must call BINGO, or get the attention of the caller before the next ball is removed from the camera. Players who bingo should stay with the bingo verifier until their card has been verified. After all bingos have been verified, the caller will ask if there are any other bingos before moving on to the next game.
- In case of multiple bingo winners, the prize money will be split equally (prize money divided by number of winning cards).
- Paper packages or quick shots will not be valid if any number is torn out, altered, or the card is unreadable.
- Players may not reserve tables or chairs by placing daubers, trash bags, or other such items for someone who may be coming later. No line cutting and no holding a space in line for another person. Please be respectful and courteous.
- No person or item (chair, stool, etc.) is allowed to be standing or sitting outside the doors, sidewalk, or grass areas of the Community Events and Bingo Center prior to 1 hour of the scheduled "doors open" bingo session time. Customers must be present and remain in line at all times. (Restroom breaks are an exception.) Line cutting and holding a space in line for another person is prohibited. A Community Events and Bingo Center staff member will check to ensure the policy is being followed 1 hour prior to the doors opening. Anyone breaking the policy may be asked to leave the premises.
- TUE-SAT: Doors Open 5:00pm, a person may start/enter a line beginning at 4:00pm.
- SUN: Doors Open 12:00pm, a person may start/enter a line beginning at 11:00am.
- During high jackpot games, the number of handsets issue per person will be limited.
- Three (3) when jackpot is at 54 & 55 numbers
- Two (2) when jackpot is at 56 numbers
- One (1) when jackpot is at 57 numbers
- All decisions made by management with respect to these rules and bingo operations are final.
- Management and staff ask that all patrons show consideration for everyone participating in bingo. Patrons must refrain from loud talking while games are in progress. Profanity, loud noises, and other acts that disturb players are prohibited. Violators are subject to ejection without refund. Acts of aggression, either verbally or physically, between players or toward bingo staff will not be tolerated. Violators will be ejected without refund.
- The approved Standard Operating Procedures for Bingo can be found in IMCOM Regulation 215-1-1 (Appendix E). These rules supplement and/or enhance that guidance.
Enjoy the fun and excitement in our smoke-free facility.