Community Events and Bingo Center
- Three progressive jackpots Tuesday thru Sunday
- Cash prizes with over $3000 paid out daily
- $10,000, $3,000 and percentage of the first day's play jackpots
- Special games offered throughout the year
- Progressive game numbers go up weekly
- Computer handsets available
- Easy to read monitors display the last ball called
- Room Rental
The Full Room can be combined with the Rose and Executive Rooms to accommodate up to 475 people. It's one of the largest meeting spaces on Fort Hood. It's equipped with an impressive stage and 4 TV/display monitors placed throughout the room.
The Rose Room is also spacious and able to accommodate up to 375 people. The space has 2 TV/display monitors.
This space is for small-to-medium sized gatherings up to 100 people. The room has 2 TV/display monitors.
All sales are final. For customer's protection as well as ours, the customer will count cards and change before leaving the cash register. The facility is not responsible for discrepancies after the customer leaves the cash register.
- Count your prize money upon receipt. We are not responsible for prize money after receipt has been acknowledged.
- You must have a valid I.D. card in your possession or be signed in as a guest in order to be a Bingo winner. Guests are required to pay $3 for numbers 52 and below, $5 for numbers 53-54 and $7 for 55 and up. Sponsors may sign in up to 5 guests. Sponsors must remain with their guests for the duration of play. We reserve the right to make exceptions with visiting family members.
- Employees of the Community Events & Bingo Center and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the bingo program. Direct line supervisors, such as Chief/Deputy Chief, Business Operations Division, and their immediate family members are also prohibited from participating in the bingo program.
- Bingo play will begin only after the operational condition of the bingo blower, flash board, etc., has been inspected by at least 2 members who have volunteered; this equipment will be inspected again before the games resume after the half-time intermission. This inspection will include verification of the bingo balls in the bingo flash-board switch and the dumping of the balls into the bingo blower.
- Once a bingo ball has been removed from the view of the camera, it must be called. BINGO must be called before the next ball is removed from the view of the camera. Since the balls are clearly visible at all times on all five monitors, it is always known if a number has been called wrong or erroneously placed. Whenever the ball is placed in the switchboard, it is also recorded by the printer, which is attached to the computer. This printout will be the official record; thus, corrections are made immediately.
Hours of Operation
|Tuesday||5 p.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Wednesday||5 p.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Thursday||5 p.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Friday||5 p.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Saturday||5 p.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Sunday||12 p.m. - 4 p.m.|
Nov. 6th games total $18,000 - Tickets are on sale now, get yours today!
Bingo 6 days a week with over $3,000 paid out daily!
Enjoy the fun and excitement in our smoke-free facility.