Date: Jun 29 2019, 7 a.m.
Sadowski Field - Support Avenue and 52nd Street Fort Hood, Texas 76544 United States Google Map
Proudly Sponsored by
Sponsorship does not imply endorsement.
In Honor of Fallen Soldiers
Who are you running / walking for?
Today's army leaders place a lot of emphasis on maintaining physical fitness. Physical fitness acts as a stress reliever, confidence booster and improves the overall quality of life for our community, we hope to see you at the next race or fitness event.
- From U.S. Highway 190, exit Fort Hood Bernie Beck Main Gate to T.J. Mills Boulevard.
** If you do not have a DoD affiliate ID card you must get a pass at the Marvin Leath Visitors Center.
- Access the installation and proceed ahead through the intersection of T.J. Mills Boulevard and Tank Destroyer Boulevard.
- Proceed in the left lane and turn left at the intersection of T.J. Mills Boulevard and 761st Tank Battalion Avenue.
- Continue approximately 850 feet straight in the left lane and turn left in to the III Corps parking area.
- Once parked, walk to the right of III Corps Headquarters to 52nd Street / Support Avenue.
- Walk South along 52nd Street / Support Avenue to the run registration area.
** Visitors will need a temporary pass available at the Marvin Leath Visitors Center. Stay in the right lane and turn right to enter the visitor center parking lot. The center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The vehicle driver and all passengers are required for screening. Requirements include a valid driver’s license, current vehicle registration, proof of current insurance and license plate number. Further details are available at the Visitor's Center
Free and open to all, registration is still required.
- Pre-Register Online
- On-site day of race registration, 6-6:45 a.m.
- Tel: +1 (254)285-5459