Date: Jun 30 2018, 7 a.m.
Sadowski Field - Support Avenue and 52nd Street Fort Hood, Texas 76544 United States Google Map
Proudly Sponsored by
AMG, St. Joseph Catholic School
Sponsorship does not imply endorsement.
Today's army leaders place a lot of emphasis on maintaining physical fitness. Physical fitness acts as a stress reliever, confidence booster and improves the overall quality of life for our community, we hope to see you at the next race or fitness event.
- From U.S. Highway 190, exit Fort Hood Bernie Beck Main Gate to T.J. Mills Boulevard.
** If you do not have a DoD affiliate ID card you must get a pass at the Marvin Leath Visitors Center.
- Access the installation and proceed ahead through the intersection of T.J. Mills Boulevard and Tank Destroyer Boulevard.
- Proceed in the left lane and turn left at the intersection of T.J. Mills Boulevard and 761st Tank Battalion Avenue.
- Continue approximately 850 feet straight in the left lane and turn left in to the III Corps parking area.
- Once parked, walk to the right of III Corps Headquarters to 52nd Street / Support Avenue.
- Walk South along 52nd Street / Support Avenue to the run registration area.
** Visitors will need a temporary pass available at the Marvin Leath Visitors Center. Stay in the right lane and turn right to enter the visitor center parking lot. The center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The vehicle driver and all passengers are required for screening. Requirements include a valid driver’s license, current vehicle registration, proof of current insurance and license plate number. Further details are available at http://www.hood.army.mil/visitors.center.aspx
Free and open to all, registration is still required.
Pre-Register Online is no longer available
- On-site day of race registration, 6-6:45 a.m.
- Tel: +1 (254)285-5459