Date: Jan 25 2020, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Fort Hood Civilian Personnel Advisory Center - 4820 Washington Street Fort Hood, Texas 76544 United States Google Map
Get your foot in the door, join the Army civilian workforce
Facility managers will conduct initial interviews & NAF HR may extend tentative job offers.
All positions offer:
Competitive Salaries, Free Gym Membership, Access to Community Events and Discount Movie Tickets
- Recreation Assistants (Facility Operator)
- Recreation Assistants
- Recreation Aid (Facility Aid)
- Recreation Aid (Lifeguards)
- Recreation Assistants (Lead Lifeguards)
- Child and Youth Program Assistants (Cashier)
- Materials Examiner and Identifier
Qualification requirements vary based on position. Interested applicants must submit a resume or paper application at the Recruiting Fair or apply online at usajobs.gov. Applicants must be present at the Recruiting Fair to receive on the spot interview. Tentative job offers may be extended at this hiring event. If applicable, bring PCS orders & marriage license, DD 214 member-4.