Date: Apr 21 2019
Reservations are Full.
Two seatings available, 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
Proudly Sponsored by
Sponsorship does not imply endorsement
The annual Easter Brunch includes the traditional holiday breakfast and lunch favorites plus a free Easter Egg Hunt for the little ones.
Free Egg Hunt for children with paid brunch.
Two age groups at each seating: ages 1-5 and 6-10.
Egg hunt time: 11:45 am- & 2:45 pm.
- Beverages: Mimosa 21+ years of age, Milk, Assorted Box Juices, Orange Juice, Ice Tea, Hot Coffee
- Breakfast Station: Scrambled Eggs, Pork Sausage, Applewood Bacon, Breakfast Potatoes, Grits, Creamed Beef, Biscuits, Waffle Station, Omelet Bar
- Salad Bar: Tossed Salad, Cucumbers, Ambrosia, Shredded Cheese, Diced Ham, Bacon Bits, Carrot Sticks • Tomato Quarters • Diced Eggs, Cut Cauliflower, Broccoli, Macaroni Salad, Potato Salad, Croutons, Assorted Crackers, Assorted Dressings, Fresh Fruit
- Carving Station: Virginia Baked Ham, Top Round of Beef
- Lunch Station: Citrus Herb Chicken, Chipotle Lime Crusted Tilapia, Shrimp A' Peel, Au Jus, Chicken Gravy, Brown Gravy, Assorted Dinner Rolls, Rice Pilaf, Maple Glazed Carrots, Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Vegetable Medley, Vegetable Lasagna, Cheese Boards, Assorted Crackers, Nuts, Dried Fruit, Honey
- Desserts: Assorted Cakes & Pies
- Adults, $21.95
- Children 5-12, $7.95
- Children 4 & under, Free
Reservations are full.
For information regarding access to the installation please visit the Marvin Leath Visitors Center.