Date: Apr 1 2018
Two seatings available, 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
Proudly Sponsored by
It's that time of the year, so hop on over and enjoy! We will eat great food and hunt for easter eggs, now all we need is you!
Free Egg Hunt for children with paid brunch.
Two age groups at each seating: ages 1-5 and 6-10.
Egg hunt time: 11:45 am- & 2:45 pm.
Dont forget to bring your camera to take a picture with Easter Bunny!
- Breakfast station: Scrambled Eggs, Pork Sausage, Applewood Bacon, Breakfast Potatoes, Grits, Creamed Beef, Biscuits, Waffle Station, Omelet Bar.
- Salad bar: Tossed Salad, Cucumbers, Ambrosia, Shredded Cheese, Diced, Ham, Bacon Bits, Carrot Sticks, Tomato Quarters, Diced Eggs, Cut Cauliflower, Broccoli, Macaroni Salad, Potato Salad, Croutons, Assorted Crackers, Assorted Dressings, Fresh Fruit on Salad Bar.
- Carving Station: Virginia Baked Ham, Top Round of Beef.
- Lunch Station: Citrus Herb Chicken, Chipotle Lime Crusted Tilapia, Chicken Gravy, Shrimp A' Peel, Au Jus, Brown Gravy, Assorted Dinner Rolls, Rice Pilaf, Maple Glazed Carrots, Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Vegetable Medley, Vegetable Lasagna, Cheese Boards, Assorted Crackers, Nuts, Dried Fruit, Honey.
- Desserts: Assorted Cakes & Pies.
- Beverages: Mimosa 21+ years of age, Milk, Assorted Box Juices, Orange Juice, Ice Tea and Hot Coffee.
- Adults, $21.95
- Children 5-12, $7.95
- Children 4 & under, Free
Sponsorship does not imply endorsement by the U.S. Army, Fort Hood or Family and MWR.
Please RSVP by March 28 as seating fills quickly. For information regarding access to the installation please visit the Marvin Leath Visitors Center.
- Tel: +1 (254)532-5073
- Military DSN Tel: (312)737-5215