CYS Virtual Recruitment Fair
Start your CYS Career Today! Ready to start a new career as a Child & Youth Program Assistant (CYPA) with great pay and benefits?
Ready to start a new career as a Child & Youth Program Assistant (CYPA) with great pay and benefits*? How does a $200 recruitment bonus upon appointment to the position sound PLUS an $800 retention bonus* at the six month mark? Starting on 20 July, 2021, you can pre-register for the CYS Virtual Recruitment Fair!
CYS employment also comes with:
• Career Progression
• Training tied to salary increases and promotions
• Access to Childcare
• Flexible Work Hours
• Insurance Coverage, including medical, dental, vision, and life
• Paid Leave
• Travel Opportunities
Hourly rates of pay are based on qualifications:
• Entry Level:
• Skill Level:
• Target Level
Qualifications and Conditions:
• Must have a high school diploma or GED
• Communicate effectively in English (written & orally)
• Must be 18 or older at time of employment
• Satisfactory completion of pre-employment and background checks
• Health assessment and immunizations
• Physical ability to lift 40lbs
• Walk, bend, stoop and stand on a routine basis
*Benefits: Employees in Flexible appointment categories are ordinarily not eligible for participation in additional benefits (401k, life, medical, and retirement), however upon satisfying specific work-hour criteria may be eligible for medical coverage participation.
*Recruitment and retention bonus: A $200 recruitment bonus will be paid to the applicant upon appointment to the position. An $800 retention bonus will be paid to the employee after 6 months of satisfactory employment. Eligibility for these incentives and bonus will be applicable to newly hired individuals selected from this Fair only.
Here’s how it works on the 28th:
Click on the link below to apply for the
• Current resume with current email address, physical address & phone number
• High School diploma/college transcript(s)
• Completed CYS Interest Questionnaire à Link the CYS Interest Questionnaire here
Emails and documents received by 10:30 a.m. will be reviewed by NAF HR for eligibility and qualification. Emails and documents received after 10:30 a.m. will not be considered for hire during the Fair… but interested applicants that miss the deadline can apply via USA Jobs separately to the Virtual Recruitment Fair.
Wait to receive an email notifying if you were referred for an interview. Remember to include your email address on your resume!
Those who are not referred will receive a notice via e-mail as well.
Be available for a phone interview! If your email says you were referred, you will receive a phone call the same day between 1-6 pm CST
ProgramParent Central Services
Parent Central Services
Hours:Monday7:30am-4:30pmWalk-in registration available until 1 p.m.Tuesday7:30am-4:30pmWalk-in registration available until 1 p.m.Wednesday7:30am-4:30pmWalk-in registration available until 1 p.m.Thursday7:30am-4:30pmWalk-in registration available until 1 p.m.FridayRegistration - by Appointment OnlySaturdayClosedSundayClosedFederal HolidaysClosed